Friday, September 5, 2003

Wild rides

A guy is chasing me through a parking lot. I jump into a small car the size of a go-cart. I think I am losing him, but then I see him dart across the blacktop in a tiny, faster car. I jump up and run to a van that is getting ready to pull out of a parking spot. It is a custom van with a handicap ramp on the side. A woman has just loaded her kid in and secured the wheelchair. I jump into the closer door with the ramp and yell for her to drive. I duck beneath the level of the windows and convince the woman to pull away so the man won’t see me. She drives to an amusement park and to my dismay right onto the tracks of a large wooden roller coaster. There are bright lights at the top of every hill. I decide to take a picture of the scene. I stand up with my camera but it takes a few up and downs for me to get the hang of aiming the camera and taking a shot at the right time. (the vehicle we are in is now a convertible.) Right as I’m finally ready for the perfect shot, the woman tells me not to take a picture, because this the big hill were the amusement park takes your picture on the way down and sells the photo to each tourist at the end of the ride.

On a tour of some kind of house with Mom and Dad. In a kitchen with 50s decor. I meet a chick. Then she and I are in the back seat of car that Mom and Dad are driving down a highway. The girl and I are flirting and it is clear that I am going to sleep with her. She asks me something about Brooke, like if we are serious or if I care about her.

No comments: