Saturday, September 27, 2003

Toil and trouble

In an orphanage, it’s a big, creaky building much like an old house. I am my current age, but all the rest of the kids are little kid age. The place is run by a group of witches, that look like the Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy characters from the movie Hocus Pocus. I am upstairs with a group of kids and the witches start chasing us. The kids run down the staircase that winds down several floors and I follow, then stop and turn around. I stand on the stairs ready to fight so that the kids have a chance to get away. But then I jump over the handrail and onto a large pipe across from the rail. The pipe has large brackets ever couple of feet when the pipe changes direction or gets smaller as it descends. I slide down the pipe, past the kids, to the bottom. I have to get out. I jump of the pipe to duck out a back screen door, but see two of the witches outside in the alley catching rats to eat. I turn back inside. When the witches go past, I leave the house and cross the alley to a gravel parking lot. I walk up to a parked van with several punk, tough looking guys. I try to convince them to help me fight the witches. I don’t know if they are normal guys or warlocks.

No comments: