Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Access

On a monorail at an airport. A woman runs up but the door is closed and she misses the train. It pulls out and travels above a freeway. I hear someone say, “Those girls are naked.” I look out the window and there is a large group of girls standing on a rooftop deck. Some are fully dressed and some are topless. They look as if nothing usual is going on. The group is walking towards a stairwell in the center of the deck. My eye goes to one girl wearing nothing but black underwear that almost looks like a swimsuit bottom. Her breasts bounce as she walks. I scan the rest of the group and notice that most of the other girls look much younger or at least have much smaller breasts. I think what if those girls are just kids and look away. As I turn my head, I notice that several of the girls have crossed their arms across their chests.

I am walking along the sidewalk of a town that does not allow liquor to be sold after midnight. I go into a restaurant and ask for a table. The hostess tells me that they are closed and I ask, “What about the back room?”

No comments: