Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Family feud

Stacy is on stage in a theatre that looks like the one from the Muppet Show. She is wearing a funny, yellow costume. I am sitting in the audience and we get in a fight. She is yelling at me from the stage. I am not aware if there is anyone else in the theater, but think there was an audience there.

Dad and I are in the basement of a hotel. A woman turns off the furnace. When the flames die down, I see the skeletons of a woman holding a young child. They lie inside a ring of little vents like the gas fireplace in Mom and Dad’s living room. They bodies were positioned by someone before they were cremated. I wonder if Dad did that.
I am in a ballroom (of the same hotel?) for a wedding reception. Mom and Dad are there. I walk up to a table and talk to Chad and Monica.

No comments: