Monday, September 15, 2003

Timing

Going to a movie with Blambo and a group of other people. They all want to go to an earlier showing.

I am in line to go through security at an airport. I am carrying a tennis bag with a fitted, zipper pocket on the side for a tennis racket. There is a taped grip handle sticking out of the fitted sleeve of the pocket. Security personal set my bag on the ground behind the conveyor belt instead of sending it through the x-ray machine. A woman in front of me is looking at typed page with several other typed papers stapled to it. There are corrections marked in red. She or one of the security guys flips through the pages. Her boss calls her into his office to go over the changes, but he is really going to sexually harass her. I don’t know how I know this and there is nothing I can do.

No comments: