Tuesday, April 1, 2003

Has to be good

I see Jenn driving past in a parking garage. Brooke and I are in the car. We end up checking into the same hotel. Jenn is with Mike and I am with Brooke. Jenn and I end up spending some time alone together. But later Mike and his pal warn me to stop hanging around here. Suddenly we are in the same hotel but now it is a fraternity formal with a bunch of my old fraternity brothers hanging out in the hotel. Then I’m with a group of them (and Brooke?) walking outside. We see a bar on top of a building with giant pink flamingos. I say that’s going to be a party later because you know a bar has to be good if it has pink flamingos.

I’m in a giant gymnasium type room with Langston. Someone else is there. And Brooke is on my team. The other teams are lined up along the wall moving forward. They have to battle some kind of beast or giant thing. They have a wooden bucket and water to put out the fire. And throw rocks at it. There is a big pile of rocks there. But then the room is cleared out and we’re getting showered and dressed for the battle again. We are in a locker room. A hot girl walks in. I am dressed but Adam is naked. He is bent over picking something up, his ass facing me leaning towards the girl. When he stands up she acts impressed at the size of his manhood but says the word “little.”

I am in a bathroom and Chrissy comes downstairs and says that Chris needs to get in there. I get dressed but there are paper towels that I used to wipe my ass laying on the floor. I’m gathering them up and throw them in the toilet as Chrissy walks in. She is disgusted at first but then says, “Uh, these things happen.”

No comments: