Sunday, April 6, 2003

Ride to detention

Riding a bicycle through the halls of a high school. I walk into different classrooms, I am looking for a place to leave the bike. I open a broom closet in the basement but don’t leave it there. I ride it out of a stairwell and past a teacher in the hall that yells at me, I ignore her. I try to park it in a bike rack outside but the tires are too big. So I go inside. I try to figure out what class I’m supposed to go to, but I can’t remember if I have biology after lunch or if that was last year. I ask somebody that. I go up and down the stairs and forget what floor I’m even on. Finally I open what I think is the door to the broom closet downstairs but inside is what now looks like a teacher’s lounge. Aaron is in there and him and Andy are turning it into an office.

No comments: