Friday, April 11, 2003

Park, fly and park

I am in Austin looking to meet someone, maybe Brooke. I drive to different parking lots looking for a place to park to go into a restaurant. And then I am walking past train tracks where there is a commercial shoot going on. Missy is working the shoot, she looks rounder than in person. The camera set up on a dolly on the track. A cop car flies past. They have a van chasing a woman that is running. They do multiple takes. Aaron walks up and asks me how I’m doing. I’m supposed to be meeting someone else there.

I am in a hot air balloon with my grandma. Jerry is piloting the balloon but doesn’t seem to be paying any attention. The balloon almost flies right into the side of a building but at the minute rises above it without the burner being hit. It is flying like there is a steering wheel controlling it. It turns around a tree we should have flown right into. We fly over the Ohio River and I point out a two-story bungalow with multiple decks and patios and say that it used to be Gleason Calise’s Dallas office building. We do a water landing and go back up. Mom and Dad call on the radio. I hear them talking to Stacy on the radio. They’re talking about me and ask what time it is. I say it’s 9:05. We do another water landing. I am wearing winter gloves and try to take them off to pick something up from the floor of the basket. My shoes and pants legs get wet and I jump up and brace myself up with my arms behind me and my feet pressing on the interior sides of the basket.

I am trying to go to a BBQ restaurant. I look at the green neon sign from my car. The parking lot across the street is a pay lot. The one on the side of the building is only for the bar next door. I go around the corner and there are parking garage everywhere but I can’t pull into any of them. It is an industrial area. One has a sign over the entrance that says Car repair shop in neon.

No comments: