Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Worst citizens arrest ever

Standing among a group of people in an academic or corporate lobby. Everyone is looking out the front of the building through the glass wall and doors. A drunk guy stumbles up and someone locks the door before he can get in. The crowd considers him a threat or at least trouble. Everyone seems glad he can’t cause us any trouble locked out. Then he grabs a young woman that is walking by and starts hitting on her and trying to grope her. I throw open the door and yell at him to stop. There is a sense of fear in the air, no one knows what the guy will do. I worry that he will hurt the girl or attack me. But instead he stops and looks berated or ashamed. I take him by the arm or scruff of his collar and led him inside. I continue projecting an air of authority as the crowd steps aside to let us pass. I lead him down a hall and into a room of jail cells. Although the walls of the cell don’t line up in squares, so they won’t actually contain anyone. You could just walk around the metal bars I put him into a cell where he sits on chair. He doesn’t try to get up of leave even though his cell only has one wall.

No comments: