Friday, May 18, 2007

Jerk, Ham, Fitness

Walking through some kind of dorm. I see a guy that is my neighbor standing outside. I little dog runs up to me with a leash hanging out of his mouth. It is my neighbor’s poodle. I crouch down and pet and talk to him. I take the leash to take him for a walk. When I get inside, the neighbor yells at me for always messing with his stuff. He says something about he doesn’t know what I’m up to with the nice guy act. I think, “Hey, I’m just doing favors for my friends, what’s your problem?” So I throw the leash on the kitchen counter and leave.

Sitting in the back row of a theatre watching a scary play with Brooke. She slips out to go to the restroom just before an ugly, evil witch-type character appears on stage in flowing black and grey robes. I can’t tell if the character is male or female, it is just a purely evil being. It rises off the stage and flies above the audience. It howls and screeches something about taking over the body of someone. It rises almost up to the ceiling and suddenly dives straight down towards me. I am terrified until it lands head first in Brooke’s empty seat. It is stuck in the folded seat with it’s legs are sticking up in the air. It gets up and falls seated into the empty chair next to Brooke’s on the aisle. I laugh and it hisses at me to get out. I slide out past it acting terrified to play the audience for laughs. Then I cower in a corner next to the aisle by the doors to the theatre. I give out an exaggerated whimper and the crowd loves it.

In a store or gym filled with shelves and exercise equipment. There is a bank of TV monitors above a slanted wall with several movie titles/logos printed in columns. I use a system of ropes and pulleys controlled by my hands and feet to select which one plays on the TV screens.

No comments: