Thursday, May 24, 2007

Not reality

I’m sitting at a table in a living room taking apart a small electronic device. It is an alarm that I’m trying not to trigger. There is also a small tube shaped chip that I carefully pull out in order to remove some kind of data. My brother (even though I don’t have one in real life) watches over my shoulder nervous that Mom and Dad (or someone else) will come into the house. I safely remove the chip and head upstairs. In the upstairs hallway, a girl in her late teens or early twenties stops me. I don't know her but wonder if she is my sister that I don’t really have. But then she bends over a table against the wall and slowly slides her skirt up. She reaches her hand back to pull me to her and starts grinding against me.

Posted on the wall near the elevator of my old loft is a flyer that says, “Help restore the 47th floor.” I think that it sounds like a cool project, then I realize that the building only has ten floors.

No comments: