Monday, May 21, 2007

Float

I am walking through some woods and come across a long, narrow balloon like the type used to make balloon animals. It is green, but it is much bigger than normal. It is so big that I am able to weave it around my body by wrapping it around my leg, torso and arm. After I do so, I realize I am not wearing any clothes and I begin to float off the ground. I see something move past in the brush and move towards it. It is a person and I begin follow him. I see that he is holding a gun, some kind of rifle. I continue stalking him, using the tree trunks as cover. If I am afraid of being spotted, I drift a bit higher out of his line of slight. I see more people ahead and float higher, up to the level of the tree branches. I see a large group shooting at each other. I don’t hear any gunfire and realize that they are playing paintball. There seem to be at least two teams fighting, but I can’t tell who is on which side. I go higher to get a better view, until I am above the trees looking down on the action. I see a small group separated from the main battle by a group of trees. This small group of 3 or 4 starts shooting at me, but I am too high out of range. Their paintballs explode with colorful splats harmlessly in the air several feet below me.

No comments: