Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Rendezvous

I’m driving again through a small town and see Dave’s Dad and his brother Mark. They are also headed to meet Dave and go camping. I say I’ll see them there and then drive to another house. I walk into a bedroom and then Julie comes out of the attached bathroom. She covers herself by holding a towel across her chest as she gets clothes out of a dresser. She is surprised to see me. But then she lies on the bed and I lean above her supporting my weight with my arms held straight on the bed. When she stands up, she is wearing a robe that falls open. Then she kisses me. She lets the robe fall and sits on a couch. She looks up at me standing in front of her. I realize the bedroom door is open. I reach over to swing it closed because Dave’s dad and brother should be in another room. The door doesn’t close all the way, it is still a crack open. But I don’t care and step towards Julie. She leans forward.

No comments: