Friday, March 16, 2007

audition upskirt

At an audition, standing in a hallway that feels like it belongs in a pediatrician’s office. I’m talking to another guy in line about the parts. We’re friendly but I don’t know him. He gets called into an office and before I have time to turn around, my name is called also. It sounds just above a whisper coming from inside the office. I walk in and a woman is seated behind a big, ornate wood desk with her back to me. There are two rows of 2 or 3 chairs in front of the desk and I bump into one as I step to sit down in the one closest to the desk. At this moment, the woman spins her chair around to face me. She suppresses a laugh as she motions for me to sit in another chair at the side of the desk. As I sit down, I realize that I am not wearing a shirt.

I walk out of a building and check out two girls standing on the sidewalk next to a car. One of them bends into the open car door to get something off the front seat. Her mini-skirt slides up her ass revealing blue panties.

No comments: