Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Haz Mat Girls

I’m standing in a public restroom and Adam Langston has climbed onto a sink to reach behind a ceiling tile at the edge of the wall. He is trying to find something hidden in the ceiling or the wall. I go to the door to leave or keep watch. When I open the door, I see three people in white hazardous waste suits coming toward me. To warn Adam, I loudly say something like “It really smells in there, I wouldn’t go in there if I were you.” I walk away hoping that they don’t grab Adam or whatever he was looking for. Then I decide to go back and see if he’s ok. When I enter the restroom again, Adam is gone and three girls are standing in the room. One of them has just climbed out of a ceiling tile near the door (at the other side of the room of the room from where Adam was). I assume that they were wearing the haz-mat suits and that the ceiling tile leads to a secret passageway. I don’t know if Adam left willingly or found what he was after. One of the girls is wearing a pink top and looks very cute. The two have great bodies but something is off about their faces. I’m not sure if they know I’m somehow involved. When I try talking to them, I don’t get anywhere.

Reading Playboy at a long conference type table and a naked woman is laying on the table in front of me. She is gyrating her body and pressing her breasts into some type of powder or sand that clings to her skin. I look up at her then keep reading. I wonder why either of us is there.

No comments: