Thursday, March 29, 2007

Fears

Woman with kids sitting in the kitchen of a house. Through the screen porch, she sees a man approach. He has come to kill them. She tells two of the boys to stand in the pantry closet and not to come out. Then she sits at the table with the third boy. The man enters followed by his little girl. The girl sits at the table and the woman tries to act like nothing is wrong. She asks the girl if she wants to play. One of the boys in the pantry jumps out and yells that he wants to play too. The woman realizes that they are all going to die.

Hiking through a thickly wooded area, I am tracking some kind of monkey creatures. Night falls and I sleep on the forest floor. The noise of something running past wakes me up and I see the silhouette of a small monkey man race past in the moonlight. I lay back down and as I drift off, I feel one of them skitter across my back and run off. I dart up but don’t see anything. I try to fall back asleep and hear a distant whisper, “bite its neck.” I feel a sharp, tiny prick on the back of my neck and jump awake in a cold sweat.

Looking at pictures of rings in a catalogue. I have already proposed to Brooke. I’m trying to remember if I already bought the ring or if I can have Julian’s dad make it for me.

No comments: