Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Rough flight & Amusement Parks

Flying with mom over a changing terrain. There are dry, rocky barren areas, then wooded hills and then grassy fields. The hot air balloon drifts over a rocky, small hill and there is a straight drop-off on the other side. Mom quickly descends and the balloon drops, crashing through the trees below. I am surprised that the balloon doesn’t tear on any of the branches. But we clear the trees below and begin flying over a more grassy area. We see Jerry Copas standing below us and yell down to him.

Driving my old red Blazer out of an amusement park and have to drive along a water slide route. The Blazer plows through the water with ease, but bounces back and forth between the rails like the “antique” car ride at King’s Island. The track I am on has several drops and sharp turn and different routes I could take. Several of the paths that I have to take look way too narrow for the truck, but I make it through no problem.

I am walking around an amusement park and assume I will run into Andy Minteer. Eventually, I do. Minteer is with another fraternity brother, Jason Hollar. And we gather together with a few other random people to pose for a picture. Then I notice that Ashley Montrie from high school is taking the picture. Then I realize that I am wearing the white robe that Brooke gave me with nothing underneath. I turn around and bump into Melissa from my old neighbor that also went to high school with me. Hollar and another guy that posed for pictures are also wearing bathrobes now, and they comment that mine is much nicer. They act like they are going to flash people, but they are wearing clothes under their robes.

No comments: