Thursday, April 19, 2007

Fernt at Disney

I’m looking a series of pictures of Blair on fernt.com. The first is the usual shot of him wearing the fernt shirt with some random celebrity. But the next few shots are with some hot chick with short, brown hair. Then I click on something and watch a video. It is random clips of me with the guys from jersey at Disney and other clips of other people I know from Disney (like my old roommates Joel and Ryan). The video is totally random. There is stuff in the parks, at the Vista Way apartment complex and random bars or parties. I don’t recognize any of the footage, but I am laughing out loud watching it. One scene is Joel, Ryan, me and three other guys all holding a pair of tennis shoes in our hand and waving them around the room in a choreographed routine that makes it look like these 12 flying shoes are walking in unison.

No comments: