Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Stripper

Taking a trip or vacation somewhere, maybe with my family. Dave comes in and we’re supposed to get a ride home with Sean, but he ends up not coming in for additional ten days. Dave and I wind up going to a strip club. On the wall are a series of paintings of my Dad as a young man and me as a kid and each painting is dated by year, month, day and time down to the second. They are signed “Thompson.” So we’re sitting at this strip club, but instead of the girls on stage taking off their clothes, I take off mine, so I’m sitting at the table naked. I suddenly realize this is odd, so I pull my pants back on. Then a dancer comes over to ask for a dance. Dave gives her ten bucks, so she gives me a dance. She takes me to another part of the club and I set on a couch. As she gives me a lap dance, I close my eyes. All of a sudden she stops. We get up and start to walk back, but I’m naked again now. I know I don’t have ten dollars in my wallet to tip her. So I ask her who did the paintings and she says, “Oh I hate those I have to look at them everyday.” I say they’re of me and my Dad, which just creeps her out.

No comments: