Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Office Space

In a dull corporate office. I give a mouse sized character like a little man a memo to deliver but I also tell him that it’s ok if he needs to stop along the way to shoot up and I also hand him some kind of tube. Later, I find the tube empty and the memo wadded up on a window ledge. I think that I’m going to get in trouble if that message doesn’t get delivered. An older woman picks up the paper but instead of handing it to me, she throws it in trash. I think that I shouldn’t stoop to her level by bumping into her. But I do. As I reach into the trash and stand up again, I knock her in the head with my elbow and make a big deal out of apologizing, “Oh, I’m so sorry.” Then another older woman starts berating me. They both have white hair. Finally after listening to them go on for a while, I yell, “What do you have against me?!” And they both start nagging with a long list of grievances, something about not moving her desk over a few inches towards the filing cabinet.

No comments: