Thursday, February 8, 2007

Charity Fire

I drop off a box of clothes at a charity drop box on the side of a road next to a field. I remove from the charity pile a shower curtain with polka dots and two shopping bags from Disney World’s 20th anniversary. I throw the stuff in the car, jump in and quickly back the car up and whip the wheel around. As the car quickly turns, a wheel slips and the car ends up stuck in a ditch.


In a school, I see a guy messing with a fire alarm on the first floor. Then I am on the third floor and decide to try and find the principal to say that I set off the false alarm. But when I get back downstairs, there is a fire in the bathroom near where I saw the guy. The bathroom door is in the same hall but around a corner still in my line of sight from the stairs. I see smoke curling out and flames inside against the tiled walls.

No comments: