Friday, February 16, 2007

Adventures

I’m judging the Miss (something random I can’t remember) Pageant and I have all the contestants join me to fight crime and solve a mystery.

Riding in the back of the Funke’s van back from a trip. I’m making out with a girl and although she’s hesitant to go further, we end up doing it parked in the driveway.

On stage with a southern rock/heavy metal type band. I am playing (pretending to play) an electric guitar that doesn’t have any strings. I’m jumping around, really trying to put on a show. BL is also on stage dancing. It is a huge show with a full band playing in front of a big stage show. There is a row of half naked back up dancers topless and wearing lingerie and there are also 2 or 3 couples of girls getting it on in beds on stage. In each couple, one girl straddles the other girl’s face while the girl lying down masturbates in rhythm to the music.

On a big wooden sailing shirt that crashes. I dive to the bottom looking to salvage material, but the wreckage is in bits. I just see tiny pieces of broken cds and shards of wood and other debris on the bottom.

No comments: