Wednesday, February 7, 2007

dirty claw grass horse

Walking through the back of a school cafeteria. There’s dirty kitchen equipment everywhere. I see writing on the metal wall of a walk-in cooler. I can’t tell if it is written with something or just smeared in the grime. Below the writing is a splatter of drops of something. Above them it says something about Getting some right here. A formal looking woman walks down the hall just as an announcement is made over the PA system to announce the arrival of the health inspector.


I’m playing the claw game in a restaurant trying to win a stuffed animal. But instead the claw grabs a few candy bars. I set them on a table and there are 3 Kitt Katt bars. Someone calls me to leave, so I stuff them in my mouth.


In grandfather’s backyard, but it’s not actually his real yard. There are three huge plastic things on the lawn. They are tubular and bent into odd curving shapes. There are three of them but I was only expecting one. They are filled with fruit juice. I read a book on the lawn for awhile then go inside. Dad is inside and has been looking for me, but he couldn’t see me out the window because the Blazer was blocking his view of where I was laying on the grass.


A guy buys a horse and brings it home. His girl and the man that owns his property tell him that the horse is worthless and dispute everything that the guy says he was told about the horse.

No comments: