Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sex, Boat & Train

She is pinned up against the headboard. I’m on my knees with her legs over my shoulders.
I’m on a larger sailboat docked at a bar/restaurant and it’s taking on water. Langston and I are bailing but someone is standing on the dock with a waitress in a bar t-shirt. And we have to take this person across to the other side. It’s either a small river or lake with the private docks of houses and other bars all around. We try to sail the guy across but I can’t tell if the motor is working.

I see someone running across a parking lot and into a train engine. It is big and modern but still has a steam engine and stove to shovel coal into. I am in the cab of the train now instead. I look through a tall series of shelves looking for the cash box to steal. One drawer is full of electrical switches. The next one down contains value joint connectors for some mechanical function of the train. The third drawer I open is full of dimes and pennies. I debate whether it is worth grabbing as many as I can.

No comments: