Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Great idea

I try to water ski to everywhere I go.

I walk into a hair cut place in the back corner of the second floor of a mall. I talk to a guy at the front counter. Then I flip through a book of photos. The shots of are different haircuts, clients perhaps? And the stylists that work there. I keep flipping and come to a series of pictures of two girls kissing in the nude. The photos and the girls are incredibly natural and hot. I turn and see the turn girls sitting on a bench in the walkway of the mall out in front of the store. Then I am talking to them. One of them drops a matchbook. She is hitting on me. Trying to get my number or give me hers. I walk out through the mall and 2 different girls cross in front of me. They stop in an open area in front of some chain department store and start throwing a beanbag with wind up pitches. They are practicing softball.

No comments: