Sunday, January 19, 2003

Abandonment

I am walking up the driveway of a house with all kinds of toys scattered about. I am snooping around trying to find something in the garage. I am surprised to discover a woman there leaning over going through a box. It is her house and it appears I am there to steal something. In an attempt to cover myself, I ask her where she bought her tennis balls. (there are several about on the floor and out in the yard.) She thinks this question is odd, so I go on how I notice all the tennis balls as I walking past and that I have been looking for a place to get them cheap.

I am at the back of a house that is abandoned or under construction. There is junk throughout the yard. I lean over a chair or small ladder and look at several old playboys scattered on the ground. I start to flip through one and a newer issue a few feet away catches my eye.

I am hanging out with two girls, friends of mine. One girl and I are in a bedroom alone. We fool around but don’t have sex. The other girl walks into the room and I am lying in bed alone. Then there is a conversation (between the other girl and I or all three of us?) and she claims that I slept on top of wet spot on the stained sheets. I try to say that we didn’t have sex and that I wasn’t even asleep. But then I realize that I might have woken up when she walked into the room. And if I was wrong about that, could I be wrong about not having sex? Then I think how odd it is that I am having this conservation with such a good of friend of mine. I have a strong feeling that the girl that walked into the room was someone from Portfolio Center.

No comments: