Tuesday, February 4, 2003

In which objects appear

I’m following a man through a shopping mall. He drops a small packet / baggie of white powder. I wonder if it is heroin or cocaine as I scoop it up and pursue him. I lose him when I am stopped at a security checkpoint. The guard asks me why I am carrying one women’s boot. I didn’t have it a second ago, but realize that it is where I hid the baggie. I can see flakes of white powder inside the knee high black leather boot as the guard examines the high heel. I think, “how can he not notice that?” To my eyes the white flakes sparkle against the black felt lining of the boot. But the guard does not notice anything, he only wonders why I have it. I continue outside but can’t find the guy in the parking lot.

PJ, Clarkin and I are standing in an apartment complex parking lot near a dumpster. We are discussing how to prank someone that lives in one of the apartments above in the building we are standing next to. We talk about moving all their stuff around, then Bill suggests moving all of our stuff into the apartment.

No comments: