Wednesday, February 5, 2003

Desperation

I am in a bar with a bunch of people. It is in a basement. A girl leads me away to another room that is open to the main bar. There are three old sofas forming a U. The girl lays me on the couch to the right and straddles me. I feel myself sliding inside her, it is amazing. We decide to get a hotel room for the night. To do so, we have to go back to get my wallet from the room I am staying in with several other people. The group of us are on a vacation. I walk through the room past the other people just hanging out then I head out of the room, taking the girl by the hand. She is wearing a brown half blouse that shows her off her stomach and arms. She is also wearing a matching skirt. Both articles of clothing are incredible small. They appear even more so because the girl is incredibly thin. Shockingly thin, like it’s not healthy. In the same instant she is too thin and really hot.
I am in a car the next morning it is as if I just woke up there and don’t remember what happened the night before. The car is at the beach and a girl in the car is telling a girl on the beach that we are leaving (vacation over) right now. The girl picks up her things (luggage on the beach?), she is wearing a bikini. Then Kelly is sitting in the back sit next to me. When I turn to look at her, she says “Yes, Kathy was still sleeping with you all night.” Dad is driving the car and turns around yelling "Hey" when he hears the name Kathy because it is Mom’s name. I tell Kelly not to say anything else, in fact never mention that it happened again. I am worried that Brooke will find out.

Paul, Fred, a stranger and I are going to Disney. I have them bring a newspaper box into the hotel room. I tell them we have to break into the coin box and I do so. A bunch of stuff spills out which I sort though. I pull out an old ticket to WDW and a new pass into the park. I used the newspaper box as storage. The strange guy that is with us opens a box overflowing with pot. But it does look like marijuana, it looks like pasta shell shaped green, dry leaves. It is spilling onto the carpet and I am trying to pick up the flakes. I feel kinda like a beggar scooping up scraps of food. We discuss where to go. And are walking through the park. I want to go to an area that doesn’t actually exist.

Stacy and I are standing in front of a closet. She is trying to pick out a shirt for me. She chooses one that looks likes a small woman’s blouse (like the one the girl was wearing in the earlier dream) I say that my stomach will hang out. There is a JC Penny’s tag still attached to the shirt.

No comments: