Sunday, February 23, 2003

Tough guy

A group of people in a house. Some are sitting at a kitchen table, there is a bag of pot spilled across the table. A guy sticks a fat bud onto the end of a cigarette and lights it to smoke the big clump marijuana. A man busts into the house. (Does he kick in the front door?) He is a tough guy. (It is actually a character actor from TV, but I don’t remember what shows he’s been in.) He storms into a back room and tears it apart looking for something. He yells at kids (teenagers) who have come into the room. He is looking for some papers that belong to the father of the kids that are hanging around the house. He says, “I’m looking for those papers, 35 pages worth, where are they?” The kids are terrified and let the guy bully them and look around the room. He doesn’t find anything and starts to leave. I go up to him at the front entrance of the house and say, “Listen, the father’s not around. The kids are on their own. They’ve got nothing to do with what your after, so leave ‘em alone.” The guy grabs me by the shoulder and pins me up against the wall almost lifting me off the ground. And he says something menacing and threatening to me. And I laugh and tell him not to fuck with these kids anymore.

No comments: