Tuesday, April 9, 2002

You must keep going

I’m running a dinner theatre, everything has a very Little House on the Prairie feel. The performer is a daughter hired out by her family to sing. It’s a full house, but the crowd is all old people. A country family comes in with like 10 kids, and dad says, “a drink is all they’ve gotten to eat.”

Group in a forest and then a large house. We are being stalked by a murderer, but he ignores me. I am at a table doing some kind of project with a large sheet of paper and a girl limps into the room. She is panicked and hides in a closet. The killer comes in and I point to the stairs saying that she went up there. The killer leaves the room the opposite way.

I go into my bathroom and take off a fuzzy, blue pajama shirt and put it on top of the toilet as I start to take a piss. Then it falls into the bowl. I consider trying to grab it out of the now yellow water, but instead I keep pissing on top of it, completely soaking it as it sinks further into the toilet bowl.

No comments: