Monday, April 22, 2002

Ceremonial

At my prompting or to support some cause I’m fighting for, an old actor (Tim Conway?) is going to quit some kind of union or group. He says that they never did anything for him anyway. Then at a ceremony, a bunch of actors (the cast of the Carol Burnet show?) present him with a ring set with a green stone as an award or honor. The ceremony took place in a church or now I am in a church. My grandfather is sitting in a pew. Then grandpa and I are walking out of the church and he says, “I bet Angel enjoyed the service.” He motions to the actor that plays Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He is sitting in an old convertible (the one from his spin-off show) He mumbles a reply about vampires not being a fan of church.

I am driving to a ceremony (the same one at the same church?) but can’t find a place to park, so I circle around the block. It is a beautiful sunny day and flowers are everywhere along the street.

Getting dressed I decide to wear a sports coat with my button down shirt. (or a suit without a tie?) I act as if this is a whole new style because it looks good on me.

No comments: