Friday, April 26, 2002

Time warp affair

I’m in a strip club with a group of guys, mostly from high school. But we’re sitting on the floor. The girls come out of a back room all at once and swarm over the guys. 2 girls start dancing all over Nick V. And I’m left sitting alone with my back to the wall. I look out the window of the front door and see Langston sitting outside glaring at me. He is with a group of people outside. I go out to talk to him and he walks off. I tell him let’s talk later tonight. Are we supposed to go camping? He just ignores me. I follow him to the street where school buses and his red blazer are parked in the middle of the road. I ask why he’s mad at me. Suddenly, Craig W. is there yelling at me. He screams, “Because you cheated on him with Allison.” But I have no idea what he’s talking about. He replies that I kissed her. They’re really upset. The muscles of Craig’s face are straining and he’s turning red. Now all three of us are yelling. I keep saying that I don’t remember anything about it. To myself, I think that the only Allison I know is the one at work, but we didn’t know her in college. Then I notice lights on in a house across the street and people looking out. I realize that we are on a residential street and waking people up. Then a housewife comes out complaining about the noise and says she’s going to call the cops. As soon as she turns around to leave, an officer appears.

No comments: