Thursday, May 8, 2003

The Assassination Game

Several people are trying to shoot me with dart guns as I run through a school. I have been targeted as the man to beat in another game of TAG. A distant dart hits me as I turn a corner. Then I am talking to the principal. He is letting me off the hook for whatever trouble I am in because he wants something from me. He needs my help to find a stolen school sign or scoreboard. He doesn’t know I’m the one that took it.

Then I am trying to get away from everyone chasing me and run to me car in a grassy parking area. Pick-ups are parked close on either side, so that I can’t open my doors. Mom and Dad’s balloon is on a trailer behind one. And one of the trucks hit a van next to it and is parked resting against the dent it made. I pick up the front of the truck and move it away from the dent.

No comments: