Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Back up the party

In a grocery store or some kind of warehouse. Walking through back hallway, it has a very industrial feel. Someone with me rolls pass me on some kind of cart like a scooter or skateboard. The hallway turns to the left and goes into a long, steep decent like a ramp. They fly down the incline sitting on the cart. I follow down the ramp it leads to the entrance of a party where I am meeting Danny and Sharon. There are sparkling streamers hanging from a sign that says something about Mickey Mouse like Madame or Diva, the sign announces the theme of the party. It is some kind of rave. Sharon pulls up on a bright yellow motorcycle, she is wearing a matching yellow leather jumpsuit and yellow helmet. Danny is riding next to her on a weird silver bicycle. I see other people walking in wearing crazy and cool outfits. I am wearing cargo shorts or jeans and a plain colored t-shirt. So I go to a mall next door to buy a new shirt or outfit. I drive across the parking lot to the building next door. I try to park on the side of the mall near the alley that leads to where the party is. There are no parking spaces so I pull into the alley. I pull past a semi, then I’m not sure if I should leave my car there. I look back to turn around or back out and the semi has jack-knifed and blocked the entire alley. The cab of the truck is crushed up against the wall. The driver is standing next to it looking dumb-founded. Another driver walks up from the other side of the alley and tells the guy to just straighten up and back out.

No comments: