Friday, August 1, 2003

Action

I’m playing an oversized pinball machine in an empty bar. The pinballs are slightly smaller than baseballs and each is a different color or texture and made of random materials like rubber. One of the balls gets stuck in a mesh wire tube that feeds the balls into the playing area.

Walking down a sidewalk, I see a guy repealing down the side of a building. As he descends, he is writing something in giant letters down the side of the building. It seems to be directions or a location. Then I look over at the rest of the building and it is covered in shaving cream writing, like a paragraph inviting people to a party in the building.

At a party, I sit on top of a tall bank of speakers with a few other guys. We are all wearing tuxedos and drinking cocktails. A girl invites me to go to another party with her. There is a huge buffet of food outside against a brick wall. I go back several times to try different dishes.

My voice is speaking as if I am a narrator of the scene of a man and woman. I say, “He did it once by ________ and once by crow.” I mean that she made him cum by hand and then using her mouth.

A man forces a girl to steal explosives from work. I see the theft happen from the perspective of the girl. She goes to a storage shed and takes a bag of black powder. It is sealed and packaged like a bag of flour.

No comments: