Friday, May 24, 2002

Battle

A bunch of people are surrounding a warehouse, planning to attack it. They all look kids, high school or college age, but I believe that I am the same age as them. There are groups of them running everywhere. I stop one group, among them are Billie Jo (a college girlfriend), Craig Humphrey (from High School), Blambo (a frat brother) and Matt (a guy that works that TM). I have to fight to stop them. I don’t know which one of them I am fighting, but I feel violet, powerful because I must stop them. But also helpless because they put up a good fight. And there are so many more of them. I let Billie Jo escape while I contain the others. I force them into an empty dumpster as a jail cell. I use some kind of weak chain to bind them together. There are members of other groups that have been captured and subdued, they have been also bound by long trails of chain linking them in a row as they walk by.

No comments: