Friday, March 8, 2002

Sounds like fun

There is a pile of junk in a vacant lot. Was it the remains of a burnt out building? I’m helping a group of black kids carry boxes of it to a dumpster around the block to keep them (or me?) from getting in trouble. Then I take a box to a different dumpster filled with odd things, like a brass headboard and a ceiling fan painted with wild colors in a funky pattern.

I’m talking to a hot girl on a paddleboat and then in an amusement park. I think she’s interested but I don’t make any moves. I want to sleep with her, but don’t because of Brooke. Then I see the girl again on a front porch, she has big tits and a perfect body. But now she blows me off.

There is a large group of kids in a field watching a tug of war contest. A kid driving a mini back-ho is pulling another kid in some kind of cart like a forklift. They pull up on the street in front off the field. The kid driving asks the other, “Should we join in?”

No comments: