Monday, March 4, 2002

Leisure time

The actor that plays Nate on Six feet Under (Peter Krause) is doing a radio broadcast. We are in a mountain chateau. He hands an turntable or other electronic console out the window to me on the roof. Dad is there and asks if I want steak for dinner.

I am in a park handing a joint to Todd S. under a stone table. Earlier, Langston had teed up a golf ball, but he cut in front of a snooty guy with his foursome. I apologized. Had we just been walking through the course? Todd and I sit at the table smoking the joint. And as I hand him a large sandwich baggie stuffed with dope, several cops in blue raid the park. I drop the bag under the table in a feeble attempt to hide it. Langston’s brother is there. Todd screams at me, something about why did I bring so much, there’s always plenty around. He is fearful of jail time. I consider picking the bag back up, but don’t act.

No comments: