Friday, January 7, 2005

Dislocated

At Disney, but it is a different amusement park. I’m walking around like a guest, then realize that I’m in an orange uniform. I walk past a guy and hear him ask the people he is with, “Where’s the Pitch & Putt?” I run off down a path. The guy thinks I am running from him to avoid answering the question he didn’t actually ask me. I hear him shouting as I run off. I leave the park without changing out of the uniform. And take a bus to Mom and Dad’s house, although the house I walk up to does not look like theirs. I notice some balloon pins at the end of the driveway. There are scattered next to and in a dirt trench between the mailbox post and the curb. The trench looks like it was dug out of the lawn by tires cutting the corner to the driveway. Some of the pins are of Mom and Dad’s balloon and some I don’t recognize.

No comments: