Thursday, May 6, 2004

What am I doing here?

In a strange house talking to grandpa. Then everyone leaves but I have to get my stuff before I can go. I walk into a back bedroom to grab my things and meet them out front. But a pile of clothes is scattered on the floor and I have to pack them into my black suitcase which is also on the floor. As I gather them up, I hear someone in the house. I don’t know who it is, but think that I have to get out without them knowing I’m here. I sit on the ground between the bed and the wall and put on my tennis shoes. I think that if anyone comes in, they won’t see me behind the bed. Then I realize that my stuff is still scattered around the floor. Before I can decide what to do, someone comes into the room and I hear a man yelling across the hall. A girl has entered with a laundry basket full of clothes. She sits on the other side of the room and begins to fold them. She looks upset, so I ask if she is ok. She says that her brother made her come in here. I get a sense that he has control over her all the time and that I could sleep with her if I comfort her.

No comments: