Monday, May 17, 2004

Interesting garb

At a party in some kind of apartment or dorm room. Sitting on a large stair-step platform against one wall. Brooke L. from Portfolio Center is telling me about some conspiracy against her among all out friends. She shows me old letters in a binder and sometimes mumbles. I have trouble following her but want to listen and help. I ask her what she wants. I can’t tell if she is trying to warn me or win me over to her side. Danny is sitting nearby and asks where Amber’s key is. I ask him if he is locked out of his place. He is annoyed by the whole scene. Newman from my frat walks onto the platform wearing African garb, a colorful cloth garment and a big, matching hat. I ask if he’s gotten even taller or if it’s jus the hat. Vanecko walks into the room and I dive over a round, school cafeteria style table to greet him.

Walking through cheap, tourist type souvenir stores. I am shopping for a gift for my cousin Danny. I buy two skeleton dolls at one store and keep wandering to other shops that all sell the same kind of crap. I later find the same skeletons in another store. They are in much better shape than one of the ones I have already bought and at this store there are much cheaper, almost 2 for 1. I want to return the first two, but I tore up and threw away the receipt and doubt I could find the store anyway.

No comments: